Monday, October 13, 2008

Peanut Butter!

Last week, Playgroup with a Purpose collected 18 jars of peanut butter (including one extra-large jar!). Not a whole lot, but every little bit helps. When I met with Leslie from Amer-Haitian Bonzami, I learned that they had far surpassed their goal of 1,000 jars and had collected over 2,300! That's great news! Thanks to everyone who came to PWAP and donated!

We will be taking the month of November off as I try to figure out ways to make PWAP bigger and more successful. We'll be back in December and I will post details of our cause for that month and meeting in a few weeks, so be sure to check back!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Ummm... that would be me with the extra large Sams Club Peanut Butter. :-)

We totally enjoyed the playgroup. Let me know if I can help.

Kristine